Winter daysail volunteers

    Message 1 of 3 , 12 Sep
      Many thanks to those who have volunteered as hosts/contact members.

      Dec 2 Launch Itchenor for Sandy Point, Dec 26 Itchenor or Bosham etc, Feb 17 Launch Fareham and the March dates remain unfilled. Some swapping of the other dates is possible. Newish members more than welcome to volunteer, one previous rally attendance suggested.

      Len Wingfield      ps please note that I have no authority in this or any other DCA matter.  Any member may suggest rallies or other events.
    • Chris Davidson
      Message 2 of 3 , 12 Sep
        Hello Len,

        I am a new member this year and enjoyed sailing my old GP14 on two occasions at the Cobnor rally. I plan to attend a rally in Oct/Nov and therefore would be happy to host the 2 Dec rally at Itchenor.
        My contact numbers are 02380 696923 and 07586 257648 and I live in Durley near Southampton

        Kind regards,
        Chris

        Sent from my iPad