The good Old Days articles

    Message 1 of 4 , 15 Sep
      My younger son reprinted several copies of a small collection of my Bulletin cruise articles: a brief introduction, then ‘Early Adventures and Misadventures parts 1, 2 and 3, A Southerner Up North, one about President (Theodore) Roosevelt’s exploration followed by my own modest experiences on the Amazon headwaters, my Amble to Edinburgh and Cramond cruise, ‘Up North in the Haar’ and the Forth up to Anstruther.

      New members might be interested, so I will bring a looseleaf copy to rallies for loan.

      It could be that the general membership would be interested, if so the DCA library could have a ring bound copy, in which case Keith might like to put a brief note in the next convenient issue of the bulletin. (If not, no problems.)

      regards, Len W
    • joemurphyofkingston
      Message 2 of 4 , 15 Sep
        Len
        I'd love to read your adventures
        Could your son, or someone else, put a scanned copy in the files section for us all to enjoy?
        Joe
      • Alan Moulton
        Message 3 of 4 , 15 Sep
          Len,
          I agree with Joe. I would welcome the chance to read these,
          Alan

          Message 4 of 4 , 18 Sep
            Alan and Joe, I will bring a paper copy of the collection of articles to the next meet to pass round. Sorry Joe, nothing on line, I’' havent entered the 21 Century yet!

            Cheers Len

            Sent: Saturday, September 16, 2017 12:04 AM
            Subject: Re: [dinghysolent] Re:: The good Old Days articles