Mast Head Buoyancy

  • curlew5878
    Message 1 of 5 , 6 Oct 13:33
      Isn't it time this was in the Safety Recs?
      By the way, I am about to buy a dry suit again after mine was stolen at Bembridge and wondered if anyone has up to date ideas on it. My previous one was made by Ravenspring and was OK.
      Going to Christchurch, but walking not sailing, and will take a refresher of the harbour entrance and the tricky area along the beach. Have not sailed there for a long time and it would be great to go back.
      Good sailing everyone.
      David

    • jimbobtom
      Message 2 of 5 , 6 Oct 14:38
        David, when are you going to Christchurch. I may be sailing from Mudeford on Sunday.

        Tom
      • curlew5878
        Message 3 of 5 , 7 Oct 00:25
          Steve
          Thank you very much for the dry suit updates. Life gets complicated!

          Jim
          Going Sunday so will look out for you or your boat, maybe from the top of Hengistbury Head.

          Good sailing

          david
        • curlew5878
          Message 4 of 5 , 11 Oct 13:45
            Hi Tom
            Saw a rugged looking dinghy sailing single handed a mile due South from Christchurch Entrance, which might have been you. It was sunny, and I had forgotten how beautiful are the harbour and the New Forest.
            I might do a "Hayling Challenge" on Sunday - just being careful about the Southerly winds.
            david
          • jimbobtom
            Message 5 of 5 , 12 Oct 14:32
              David, yes it could have been me. The harbour is lovely from up on the headland.
              I am trying to get down to Dell Quay at some point this weekend, but not sure if or when as yet.
              Tom
              (aka Jim)