AGM reminder

  • buoyantlizb
    Message 1 of 3 , 7 Oct 09:25

      Rather short notice, but just a reminder that it's the AGM tomorrow at Maldon, as mentioned on page 9 of the Summer Bulletin. I'll be going, but I nearly forgot myself as I failed to put the date in my diary. It was only a reminder email from Roger to committee members that made me realise the date. Anyone else going? Last AGM I was the only Solent area member present.

      Liz

    • stevebradwellenterprise
      Message 2 of 3 , 7 Oct 14:52
        I’m also going Liz.