Daysail, Sat 13th Jan

  • joemurphyofkingston
    Message 1 of 35 , 6 Jan 17:42

      I've never seen the seals in the Rythes off Emsworth channel, so I wondered if this might be an opportunity.  Can anyone tell me an ideal time to watch out for them.  High tide at Chi bar is 0837.  Launching at Itchenor

      The long range forecast is for plenty of NE breeze and some rain, but hopefully sailable.

      Joe

    • ianbarrett81
      Message 35 of 35 , 14 Jan 07:15
        A good first sail of the year, thank you Joe for hosting!
        I have a few photos I'll add soon.
        Looking forward to the next one where hopefully I'll think to wear my dry suit and not end up with blue toes!