Ditchling Morris is a mixed side of Cotswold morris dancers, performing dances from the traditions of Raglan, Bucknell, Fieldtown and Bledington. Ditchling is a village in East Sussex, 10 miles north of Brighton, at the foot of the South Downs.
We practice from 7:30 - 9:30pm every Thursday at The United Reformed Church Hall 23 Keymer Road Hassocks BN6 8AB
Check our calendar to see where we will be performing.
To contact us phone Kay, our Secretary on 01273 845411
Group membership is restricted to members of Ditchling Morris, and only the areas of this site with clickable links on the left are accessible to non-members (or members without a Yahoo!
- Morris Dance
- Sep 3, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.