No activity in last 7 days
Dry stone walls have a very different flora to mortared walls, but the differences have been largely ignored in published references to wall vegetation. This forum is for anyone interested in participating in a national survey of dry stone wall flora, including vascular plants, bryophytes, lichens and fungi.
- May 21, 2007
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.