New member

  • Joan Harthan
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2011
      New member

      Hi everyone

      Before I forget therell be a new lady joining our merry band next Tuesday. Shes called Rosemary and lives in Thurman Lodge (retirement flats). Shes in her 80s. If Im late that night, can you all make her feel very welcome.

      PS: she doesnt play anything, and may not sing; she just likes to listen so wed better be good LOL

      Jo x

      Mobile 07941 449994

      Website:  www.docdreamuk.com

      Blog:  http://writefirsttime.blogspot.com/