ofcom and licences

  • ew5243
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2008
      hi all, re this subject. your amateur licences are "free for life"
      and our marine radio licences are also "free for life" since about
      two years back. info via RYA was that it "was no longer economical to
      administer the charging system", in other words cost more than came
      in. surely an extension of this idea to charities such as RNLI, Red
      Cross, at al; would be a simple solution. My understanding is that MPs
      have been getting mail suggesting this and that the matter is being
      "taken forward". ciao sacha.