EDDYSTONE 840 tubular dial bulb or lamp 12 V 300mA

  • dsgm1
    Message 1 of 3 , 27 Apr 07:14
      Hi
      Do you know the code or specification of the tubular dial bulb or lamp
      of the Eddystone 840? It´s ok but I´m collecting spares for the future.
      It´s dangerous to play with this things because one could damage all
      the filaments string.
      It´s like a fuse or festoon lamp I do not know.
      Thanks in advance
      73´s
      Diego
      LU2DVY
    • Gerry O'Hara
      Message 2 of 3 , 28 Apr 10:14

        Diego,

        This style of bulb is commonly referred to a ‘festoon’ and are likely available from several sources, eg., Allied Electronics.  It would be worth Googling ‘Festoon bulb 12volt 0.3amp’ or similar to see what turns up, eg. see www.Donsbulbs.com.

        Also, it would be worth trying local automotive parts suppliers – this type of bulb was used quite extensively in cars in years gone by.

        Hope this helps a bit.

        Gerry

      • Diego García Medina
        Message 3 of 3 , 29 Apr 04:31