No activity in last 7 days
The East End Quality of Life Initiative (EEQOL) is an innovative, community led project with a track record of delivering social, economic and environmental change within Sheffield, across South Yorkshire and with influence nationally. EEQOL works through a community advocacy and research role to give practical support to community forums in Sheffield. The project co-ordinates a city-wide community network monitoring air quality, using diffusion tubes to monitor levels of nitrogen dioxide.
- Dec 20, 2011
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- Anyone can post messages.