16th May Erlang User Group Meeeting

  • Jodie Burch
    Message 1 of 4 , 28 Apr 07:05
      16th May Erlang User Group Meeeting Hi Everyone

      The next London User Group meeting will be on the 16th May 18:30 at Erlang Solutions Offices, London

      Here are the details for the next London Erlang User Group Meeting:

      Date : April 20 2011
      Time : 18:30

      Place: Erlang Solutions Offices, London

      The location of our office can be found here.
      http://www.erlang-solutions.com/section/60/office-locations

      Everyone is welcome. Come along learn, listen, debate, shape, join in, share experiences, exchange ideas and network.

      The programme:

      This month we have a talk that you can't and won't want to miss. Roberto Ostinelli will be speaking about Misultin.

      More information to come.

      Advance registration required - Register here
      http://www.erlang-solutions.com/etc/register?event=16th+May+2011+London+Erlang+User+Group+Meeting

      There will then be time for socilising and networking over a few drinks.

      See you there!
      Jodie
    • James Churchman
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2011
        Assuming it's the 16th of May :-)

        Date : April 20 2011
        Time : 18:30

      • erlang-london-owner@yahoogroups.co.uk
        Message 3 of 4 , 24 Apr 08:05
          Hi James

          Thanks for getting in touch - I love ideas and suggestions!

          I am going to make some inquiries and will let you know either way as soon as I can.

          Any other suggestions? Fire them at me so that I can put them forward to the powers that be.

          Also - just so you know - I have replaced Jodie (she is now on a gap year). Eager for tips so do send them through!

          Best wishes
          Annabel

          PS Just so you all know - I have changed this group to moderated as this is the only way I can stop the spam from getting through. This may cause a slight time delay as I will have to approve each post - but I will try to be as quick as possible!

          Hopefully no more warts and pregnancy tips!

          --- In erlang-london@..., Jodie Burch <jodie.burch@...> wrote:

          > Hi Everyone
          >
          > The next London User Group meeting will be on the 16th May 18:30 at Erlang
          > Solutions Offices, London
          >
          > Here are the details for the next London Erlang User Group Meeting:
          >
          > Date : April 20 2011
          > Time : 18:30
          >
          > Place: Erlang Solutions Offices, London
          >
          > The location of our office can be found here.
          > http://www.erlang-solutions.com/section/60/office-locations
          >
          > Everyone is welcome. Come along learn, listen, debate, shape, join in, share
          > experiences, exchange ideas and network.
          >
          > The programme:
          >
          > This month we have a talk that you can't and won't want to miss. Roberto
          > Ostinelli will be speaking about Misultin.
          >
          > More information to come.
          >
          > Advance registration required - Register here
          > http://www.erlang-solutions.com/etc/register?event=16th+May+2011+London+Erla
          > ng+User+Group+Meeting
          >
          > There will then be time for socilising and networking over a few drinks.
          >
          > See you there!
          > Jodie

        • James Churchman
          Message 4 of 4 , 24 Apr 11:00
            Hi Annabel

            Thanks for your prompt reply & looking into to it. Just thought it would be a topic that would interest many people, already had one direct reply asking about it. I always have an abundance of ideas .. so il try send more, but not too many!

            Great to hear, & hopefully meet you at the next meet up then!

            James