Is there an interest in the EUC Erlang Web presentation?

  • Francesco Cesarini
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 11, 2008
      Hi all,

      Michal Slaski, from our Krakow office will be in London next week. We
      officially launched our Erlang web platform this November, and presented
      it at the Erlang User Conference. In conjunction with the presentation,
      we also did a demo. If there is an interest, we can do a rerun next week
      and combine it with a little christmas get together. You can email me
      privately if interested.

      Slides are at http://erlang.se/euc/08/1100Slaski.pdf
      To read more on the Erlang Web, visit http://www.erlang-web.org

      Regards,
      Francesco
    • Francesco Cesarini (Erlang Training and C
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 11, 2008
        We are thinking of Tuesday the 16th, early evening. Maybe at 18.30.

        Francesco