"Use Your Liberty To Promote Ours".......Aung San Suu Kyi
This is a group of
international friends who want to support the movement for federalism,
democracy and human rights for all ethnic nationalities in Burma.
The main aim is to
campaign for the emergence of
genuine Federalism in Burma
Other activities include _
- collection of photographic evidences of human rights abuses in Burma
- calling for stopping atrocities/genocide in ethnic areas of Burma
- calling for the release of our leader 'Aung San Suu Kyi', ethnic leaders
and thousands of other political prisoners
- sharing information and news related to human rights situations in Burma
- debates and discussions on ways and means to restore democracy, human
rights and federalism in Burma
- promoting civil disobedience and people power movements in Burma
- making group petitions, e.g., for UN Security Council intervention in
- cooperation and links to other democracy and human rights groups around
- Human Rights
- Dec 31, 2004
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.