      Sent: Monday, July 17, 2017 1:41 PM
      Subject: Online Fellwalking Club - The O.F.C. Cressbrook Dale

      Hi all

      Making the most of all this free time, whilst I have it, I dragged John out for a walk. This time it was his pick, the only proviso being it couldn’t be Mam Tor, which he always picks, he opted for a walk along Cressbrook Dale passing Peter’s Stone,

      The details and photos can now be found on the website:

      http://www.peakwalker.net/2017%20walks/2017-07-16.php

      All the best

      Angela

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic