      Sent: Tuesday, August 08, 2017 9:08 PM
      Subject: Online Fellwalking Club - The O.F.C. Yet more wildlife in the great outdoors

      Hi all,

      No peregrines in my latest update but the good news is the three fledged youngsters were looking good and healthy and spending increasingly longer times away from Malham Cove, that is the natural progression towards their independence so it islooking good.

      Anyway, some barn owls, kingfishers and other beautiful wildlife for you in my latest update :-

      Hope you are all keeping well and enjoying the fells and hills between the summer showers!

      All the best

      Dave D