71594RE: Online Fellwalking Club - The O.F.C. Loweswatercam - Scout Scar - Thursday 28th -

  • AEC Photography
    3 Oct
      Hi Ann/Roger

      Time to catch up with some other people's walks now.

      It certainly was a day for low level walking when Jill and Nigel visited
      you, some lovely reflections of Mellbreak in some of your shots. I don't
      think I'd fancy swimming in the lakes, the water would be a bit cooler than
      I would really like, even with a wet suit.

      You seemed to get much better weather for your visit to Scout Scar, it seems
      like ages since that summit has appeared on the OFC board. It looks a nice
      gentle walk with some great views from the summit or is the ascent more
      acute than your images suggest?

      All the best

      Angela