71595RE: Online Fellwalking Club - The O.F.C. Schneeberg on a bright autumnal day

  • AEC Photography
    3 Oct 04:20
      Hi Helmut

      Your pictures of the snow cornices close to the summits are a reminder of how small some of our biggest mountians are compared to those you get to walk on. Lovely shots of the inversion and the mist covered mountians.

      I think if I’d walked that high and was able to get a lift back down on a train I might well do so, seems like a good idea to me, certainly better for my knees than too much descent.

      All the best

      Angela