      Sent: Sunday, October 08, 2017 7:14 PM
      Subject: Re: Online Fellwalking Club - The O.F.C. Loweswatercam - Scout Scar - Thursday 28th -

      Hi Ann & Roger

      I hope you had a good holiday.
      I got a shock when I realised how many of your albums I hadn’t seen Starting back with Paula & Abbi’s visit. Can’t believe how grown up Abbi looks now
      Loweswater show looks as interesting as ever, a shame the weather wasn’t as sunny as last year. Those cakes looked a bit tasty lol. Lots of lovely crafts.
      What a shame the lovely weather didn’t hang on a bit longer for Helens visit.Nice to see Joan's new dog Max.
      Loved all your garden bird photos, great to see the Red squirrel, not too fussed on the slug lol
      A lovely rainbow on Latrigg, nice to see Dee & John out with you.
      Ziggy looked as though he was enjoying meeting Harry & Dylan. I loved the photo of grumpy Dylan & Ziggy. Best ones are when they are all asleep back at the cottage
      What a lovely walk to Scout Scar, such a lovely area & some beautiful views Two nice photos of Roger with the boys. I had to chuckle again about the lad at Reghed that you told me about & the Scotch eggs lol
      Well that’s me up to date, speak soon.

      Sherran xx