71601Re: Online Fellwalking Club - The O.F.C. Loweswatercam on location - The Gower Coast - 1st October

  • John Gaughan
    12 Oct 07:27
      Hi Ann & Roger
      A perfect location for a holiday cottage, a good choice.
      Loved seeing the photos of Luke, the one of him sitting up with Harry was gorgeous .
      The weather looked a bit gloomy for your walk but the area made up for it. Some interesting things on the beach :)
      I think Harry & Dylan were wondering what that jellyfish was lol
      The art projects made by the school children looked interesting:)
      Rhossili bay looks beautiful.
      Look forward to the next instalment.
      Nice to chat today Ann.

      Sherran xx

      Sent from my iPad Sherran

      On 11 Oct 2017, at 16:06, 'Roger and Ann Hiley' hiley105@... [fellwalkingclub] <fellwalkingclub@...> wrote:

      Hi All,

      We've been on holiday for a week and exchanged "Britain's best views" for "Britain's 2nd best views" (according to a TV poll a few years back).   We travel south from the Lake District to the Gower Peninsular, located to the west of our old home town of Swansea.
      The first of our reports can be found here: http://www.loweswatercam.co.uk/171001_Rhossili_1_Sunset_View.htm

      Cheers,

      Roger

      Website: www.loweswatercam.co.uk
      Our 2018 Loweswatercam Calendar is now on sale.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic