      Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2017 6:51 PM
      Subject: Re: Online Fellwalking Club - The O.F.C. Loweswatercam - The Thirlmere valley - 30th November

      Hi Ann and Roger

      Some lovely photos of the circle and from around Thirlmere.We are with you regarding the zip wire proposal,they belong in forests where they are well hidden.
      Seasons greetings to you all

      Clive and Julie..

      On Wed, 6 Dec 2017 at 18:13, 'Hiley105@...' hiley105@... [fellwalkingclub] <fellwalkingclub@...> wrote:

      Hi All,

      A trip over to Thirlmere on a day that started with sunshine and continued on in similar style . . . until we started our afternoon walk along the lakeside path at Thirlmere . . . then it clouded over !

      Still, the scenery was quiet, peaceful and beautiful ... but don't let yourself get complacent . . . there's a sting in the tail !

      Cheers,

      Roger

      Website: www.loweswatercam.co.uk
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic