Re: Wind, wind, wind - and Place Fell

  • djb_nat
    Message 1 of 2720 , Mar 1, 2002
      Hi Ron<br>Used the last 5 shots of an old film,
      they are in for developing, old technology I'm afraid
      - my digitals on order with Santa :-). If they come
      back ok I'll scan them in.<br>Take care<br>DJB
    • anotherfell
      Message 2720 of 2720 , Jan 19, 2003
        With a poor weather forecast (I should have learn't that its often
        wrong by now) and other 'jobs' it was only two short walks this
        weekend for Anne and myself.

        On Saturday after a coffee stop at Oak Cottage, Loweswater (thanks
        Ann Puffin) we climbed Rannerdale Knotts. At only 1,160ft it does
        not take too much effort to get to the top and you get great views
        of Buttermere and Crummock Water and of course Loweswater.

        Drawing the curtains back on Sunday morning at home in Lancaster
        revealed thick fog. We decided to head north anyway and had a great
        walk on Gowbarrow Fell on the edge of Ullswater including a visit to
        Aira Force.

        Photos at the usual place http://www.leaney.org

        Cheers
        Andrew