Cressbrook Dale

  • Angela
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 18, 2009
      Hi all

      Just over a week ago John and I ventured out for a walk on route that was new to us but included some favourite locations along with some new sights.

      Photos are at the usual place:

      http://www.peakwalker.net

      Sorry for my lack of comments on the board lately, time just seems to be disappearing on me this year but I'm still enjoying as many of the sets of pictures as I can find time for even if I don't comment on them.

      Hoping to make Neil's Peak District meet and see some old and new friends there although I won't be at the meal.

      Regards
      Angela

    • AEC Photography
      Message 2 of 6 , 17 Jul

        Hi all

        Making the most of all this free time, whilst I have it, I dragged John out for a walk. This time it was his pick, the only proviso being it couldn’t be Mam Tor, which he always picks, he opted for a walk along Cressbrook Dale passing Peter’s Stone,

        The details and photos can now be found on the website:

        http://www.peakwalker.net/2017%20walks/2017-07-16.php

        All the best

        Angela

        Message 3 of 6 , 17 Jul
          Hi Angela,

          What a pretty selection of Dales to walk through, really enjoyed having a wander through these photos. A lovely day for a walk, like it is today, glorious summer weather and not over hot here today. Perfect !

          Peter’s Stone looked very impressive.

          Ann

          Message 4 of 6 , 17 Jul
            Hi Ann

            They are a nice selection of dales to go through. I’m making a note to try and revisit some of them in Autumn when hopefully they will be so much more colourful.

            Peter’s Stone is impressive from whichever direction you approach it.

              Message 6 of 6 , 18 Jul
                Glad you enjoyed them David

                Angela