Green

  • Gary
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2009
      Hi all - thanks everyone that has commented on our walk from Burnmoor Tarn, much appreicated. I've now managed to sort out the photos from our second walk of the weekend, Green Crag. These are now on my web site for anyone wishing to view them .... http://www.mywainwrights.co.uk
      Gary
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2009
        Hi Gary,

        'Green' - your title reminded me of Percy in Blackadder !

        A great little fell, we have climbed it on several occasions, strangely enough, always in the opposite direction to yourselves.

        We were nearly blown off the summit last time we were there earlier in the year. You didn't look to be having much problem with the wind blowing !

        I bet you were glad of that welcome pint on your return. As was Tim of his water dispensed from his new water bottle, looks an interesting design. We take a very light foldable canvas bowl for Harry and Bethan, especially on 'dry' routes.

        Not that we intend to attempt such routes at the moment. Today's walk was to have a swim in the Cocker !

        Enjoy your trip to Wales !

        Cheers
        Ann

        http://www.mywainwrights.co.uk