Peak Speak 8 COMPETITION and Answer 7:

  • fellrunning
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2010
      Dear Members,

      In conjunction with GuideUs we have ten copies of a fantastic hill chart
      to give away over the next 10 weeks. Sadly, the OFC funds don't stretch
      to yachts or cottages in Lakeland, but with the generosity of Jack
      Towers (of Towerscape Ltd) he has offered up 10 of their excellent
      hillcharts which are of interest to anyone in the fellwalking fraternity
      or with an interest in AW.

      To find out more about this week's competition (Peak Speak 8) visit the
      OFC site or access the article directly via http://tinyurl.com/377erfo
      <http://tinyurl.com/377erfo>

      Information is also being provided via the OFC Twitter account.

      It seems only fair to highlight the GuideUs brand and I hope you have
      chance to peruse their website and investigate more of their exciting
      products from there. http://www.guideus.co.uk
      <http://www.guideus.co.uk>

      Sadly, there were no prizes last week (Peak Speak 7), but all the
      following correctly identified Barrow as the fell being an anagram of
      'Orb War':
      WELL DONE TO James Hoye, Fr.Paul Harrison, Jo Hall, Richard Ratcliffe,
      David Mould, Angela Clarke, Helmut Hudler, Mike Higlette - you're
      felltoptastic!

      Ad altiora!

      Peter

      P.S. Please enter Peak Speak 8 via my usual e-mail address at
      fellrunning@... - THANKS