Re: Online Fellwalking Club - The O.F.C. South Cumbria - Happy to be at The Helm...

  • Sherran
    Message 1 of 5 , May 2, 2012
      Hi Dave

      Some lovely clear views on your walk.I bet Edith was in her element with fell Ponies and those lovely Border Terriers

      Regards
      Sherran

      Message 2 of 5 , May 2, 2012
        Hi Dave,

        A good outing for Edith with a pony & 6 dogs to fuss over!
        Lovely views from The Helm, somewhere else I have never heard of before.

        Angie

        Message 3 of 5 , May 2, 2012
          Many thanks for your comments. Edith was like a dog with two tails on this as we met quite a few other dog walkers prior to the terriers. It's a good job we didn't meet any after the terriers as they cleaned Ediths substantial stock of doggie biscuits clean out.
          The Helm is a delightful spot if in the area offering good views for a minimum of effort which is a priority for me nowadays.
          Best Wishes,