Loweswatercam - first walk back - Wed 24th - with Jo and Alan

    Message 1 of 6 , 27 May
      Hi All,

      We’ve been away for ten days up north. Now we’re home our friend Alan contacted us
      to say he was in the area this week and Jo did likewise, so it made sense
      for them to come over on the same day and we settled a local walk
      for the afternoon last Wednesday.

      The weather this week has been really good . . .
      but unfortunately a mist was rolling in, just as we started our walk !

      Pictures and first walk back @ http://www.loweswatercam.co.uk/

      Cheers,

      Roger

      Email: hiley105@...
      Website: www.loweswatercam.co.uk

    • helmut_hudler2
      Message 2 of 6 , 27 May
        Hi Roger, hi Ann,

        WQhat a nice afternoon, and the mist seems to have been dissolved by the warm sunshine. Also nice to see the clottes cream ...

        Helmut
      • David Claxton
        Message 3 of 6 , 28 May
          Hi - here is a link to photos of a walk along Beda Fell to Angle Tarn
          last Wednesday. It was a glorious sunny day and we had a special
          surprise at the end of the walk. We were lucky - Thursday and Friday
          were simply too hot for walking very far.

          https://goo.gl/photos/M6JMFF4ie2fPUi7F8

          Regards

          David
        • David Claxton

            Message 5 of 6 , 29 May
              Hi again David,

              I meant to say  in my last post that we really enjoyed your Beda Fell walk photos, another that I would love to do again, and as it’s a steady ascent on grass wouldn’t be outside the realms of possibility to walk with Harry. Love the quietness of walking in Martindale, and the deer are always an added bonus. I think our last time there was in the Rut, a fabulous experience.

              Some serious dog-swimming going on there, looked as if they were loving every moment too !

              Ann

              Message 6 of 6 , 29 May
                Hi Helmut,

                It was a lovely afternoon . .  . the best type of weather and good company too !  We also enjoyed our cream teas :-)

                Ann

                Sent: Saturday, May 27, 2017 2:15 PM
                Subject: Online Fellwalking Club - The O.F.C. Re:: Loweswatercam - first walk back - Wed 24th - with Jo and Alan