Loweswatercam - local walk after Saturday's outing -

    Message 1 of 3 , 15 Jul

      Hi All,

      No desire on anyone's part for a long walk on Sunday so it was a local stroll with friends down to Crummock Water.  To save Harry a lot of road walking we took the car the short distance to Park Bridge and set off from there.

      After early morning drizzle, the weather cleared nicely in time for Dee and John's visit. http://www.loweswatercam.co.uk/170709_Sandy_Yat_and_Supper.htm

      Cheers,

      Roger

      Email: hiley105@...
      Website: www.loweswatercam.co.uk

    • JS Gaughan
      Message 2 of 3 , 20 Jul
        Hi Ann & Roger

        I finally have time for a big catch up on your recent albums.
        Nice to see Jenna finally moving into her house, I’m sure Roger needed a holiday when he came home lol
        I recall speaking to you when Roger was marshalling for the Railway Children, definitely a very gloomy, miserable day
        A hot day for your trip south, but a nice walk to Arnside Knotts. What a gorgeous view Joan has from her house .
        I had to laugh when I saw Dylan after he had been in Tom’s pool, like Tom, he found it deeper & boggier than expected lol
        I bet you were pleased Roger that you didn’t have to dress up in those outfits on the stag do lol Don’t think I’ve ever been to Bristol (been round it) Looks an interesting place to visit.
        What a shame the weather wasn’t so good for Richard & Christine's visit although it looked a nice evening.
        Great day on Haystacks for Rogers marshalling.
        Nice to see Dee & John enjoying a walk with you.

        Sherran xx

        Message 3 of 3 , 20 Jul
          Hi Sherran,

          What a marathon catch up, well done you :-) Seems that you enjoyed them all, and of course, many would have been things we have chatted about on the phone.

          About 3 albums outstanding, but they are quite short ones. The latest will probably be up tonight.

          Hope your weather is being kind, it’s fresher up here thank goodness, after high humidity yesterday and overnight . A lovely evening here tonight, but that so often happens in this valley, just love the red colours on the fells as the sun sets.

          Speak soon.
          Ann x