Loweswatercam on location - Swansea - 3rd Oct -

    Message 1 of 5 , 15 Oct
      Hi All,

      After arriving and settling in over our first weekend we have chance to explore a little.   I say explore but we know the area really well of course, so with Harry needing shorter walks we opt for a stroll out to the Rhossili Coastguard Hut.

      Grab your sun glasses for the end of the day.

      Cheers,

      Roger

      Website: www.loweswatercam.co.uk
      Our 2018 Loweswatercam Calendar is now on sale.
    • David Parry
      Message 2 of 5 , 19 Oct

        Hi Roger and Ann,

        Your latest three sets of walks and photographs are great, I do like it down there, I must say, the photograph you put on as a comparison for your latest walk (summer of 86') was brilliant, I must say you both didn't half look young back then, and the fashion has changed ever so slightly!!!

        Thanks again for the updates

        Kind regards

        Dave

        Sent from Outlook

        Message 3 of 5 , 19 Oct
          Hi Dave,

          Thanks for that ... but are you saying we look old now ?    I must admit though that after shifting two or three ton of hard core for a shed base, and a cutting and loading a JCB bucket load of logs from a storm damaged tree I’m looking forward to this coffee and time on the PC to relax !

          I might even manage an ‘off topic’ page later over the weekend after all the work is done.

          Cheers,

          Roger

          Our 2018 Loweswatercam Calendar is now on sale.

          Message 4 of 5 , 20 Oct
            Hi Ann & Roger

            What a fabulous place for a cottage, gorgeous views. Perfect area for Harry to enjoy
            Rhossili beach looks fabulous, no doubt there’s lots of activity there in the summer. Loved the photos of the waves
            A stunning sunset, gorgeous colours.

            Sherran x

            Message 5 of 5 , 22 Oct
              Hi Sherran,,
              You can see why it is called Sunset Cottage ! Thanks for looking and commenting, another short album up today, maybe two to follow after that.

              Will speak again during the week.

              Ann x