Autumn sightings

  • David Dimmock
    Message 1 of 3 , 23 Oct
      Hi all,

      Some good sightings, a new species for us and lots more in the latest update. Kingfisher and barn owl close up shots, gained without stress or disturbance to the birds and a fantastic experience by the river Ribble...

      A new update to my wildlife blog at :- Autumnal observations

      Hope you are all well, the weather could be better, but then again it could be worse!

      Cheers

      Dave D

    • JS Gaughan
      Message 2 of 3 , 25 Oct
        great blog & photos Dave. I have commented on your Site, it comes up as John Gaughan.

        Sherran

        Message 3 of 3 , 28 Oct
          Hi Dave,

          Not sure how to respond to this truly outstanding album as I can’t think of enough superlatives to describe it. I can’t believe just how beautiful and inspiring your albums are, and they just go on getting better and better.

          The clarity of your gorgeous bird photos are outstanding, I think the best we have ever seen. I just didn’t want to get the end, and when I did reach the finale, there were those amazing photos of the fish jumping the falls to spawn.

          Thank you so very much,

          Ann and Roger