Loweswatercam on location - Rhossili Gower -

    Message 1 of 4 , 25 Oct

      Hi All,

      Final pictures from our Welsh holiday and the weather is sunny once again. Time for a short walk somewhere different and we drive the short distance to the village of Port Eynon.

      The day starts with a splash of colour as a paraglider appears above the slopes of Rhossili Downs.  Full pictures and report @ http://www.loweswatercam.co.uk/171006_Rhossili_6_Porteinon.htm

      Many thanks if you have been following our week long holiday adventure and a big thank you to all those that have commented here or direct to us at the website.

      Cheers,

      Roger and Ann

      Website: www.loweswatercam.co.uk
      Our 2018 Loweswatercam Calendar is now on sale.
    • JS Gaughan
      Message 2 of 4 , 25 Oct
        Hi Ann & Roger

        Some lovely photos of your holiday. Loved the paragliders over Rossili bay, such a beautiful beach.
        Port Eynon looked another lovely place with a gorgeous beach.
        Sandra & Jackie looked as though they enjoyed their visit , another lovely sunset.
        I loved the 2 photos on top of Rhosilli down trig point, great memories
        You were lucky to have your generator for when the electricity went off during the storm. What a shame your poor puffins suffered
        Hope you enjoyed your relaxing morning

        Sherran x

          Message 4 of 4 , 28 Oct
            Hi David,

            The nearest National Park is the Pembrokeshire Coast Path, another outstanding area. Both are absolute favourites of ours, Gower is an AONB. It is a stunning place to visit and our latest offering just showed a tiny corner of it, there are plenty more glorious beaches, cliff paths, limestone cliffs and hills to climb. It is always very quiet, except for school holiday summer months and sunny Sundays !

            It is only a 20 minute drive from where we used to live, so we have explored many of its hidden corners and spent countless hours walking our dogs on the beaches.
            Our nearest was Swansea bay itself, a huge sweep of sand and only five minutes drive from home.We overlooked Swansea bay from the house and across to the North Devon coast across the Bristol Channel. We exchanged a beautiful vista with another lovely Lakes one !

            Pleased you enjoyed our holiday albums.

            Ann