Loweswatercam - off topic - Trees to a Pod in 7 days -

    Message 1 of 7 , 26 Oct
      Hi All,

      Pardon the off topic nature ...

      This is the story of how a patch of garden was transformed in seven working days.

      We have been wanting to add a nice summer house to the garden in December, but following a quick phone call those plans were quickly brought forward.  " There is a free week ahead for the guys and could they come and build it on Monday ? " . . . No panic then !!!

      Cheers,

      Roger

      Website: www.loweswatercam.co.uk
      Our 2018 Loweswatercam Calendar is now on sale.
    • John Gaughan
      Message 2 of 7 , 26 Oct
        Hi Ann & Roger

        It looks great, can't wait to see it & enjoy a celebratory drink in it, weather permitting lol

        Sherran x

        Sent from my iPad Sherran

        On 26 Oct 2017, at 12:22, 'Roger and Ann Hiley' hiley105@... [fellwalkingclub] <fellwalkingclub@...> wrote:

        Hi All,

        Pardon the off topic nature ...

        This is the story of how a patch of garden was transformed in seven working days.

        We have been wanting to add a nice summer house to the garden in December, but following a quick phone call those plans were quickly brought forward.  " There is a free week ahead for the guys and could they come and build it on Monday ? " . . . No panic then !!!

        Cheers,

        Roger

        Website: www.loweswatercam.co.uk
        Our 2018 Loweswatercam Calendar is now on sale.

      • AEC Photography
        Message 3 of 7 , 26 Oct
          Hi Ann/Roger

          Have you annoyed Ann so much Roger that she is banishing you to the bottom
          of the garden?

          Interesting to see the pod being constructed, especially as I have seen a
          few of them appearing in our favourite campsites. I wonder if they have
          under floor heating like yours does. I suspect looking at the quality of the
          build it is insulated better than some houses.

          Lets hope you get some of some sunshine and warm weather to make the most of
          it, there again maybe with the heating and insulation it will make a snug
          retreat in winter.

          All the best

          Angela

          <http://www.loweswatercam.co.uk/171025_Trees_to_a_Pod.htm>

            Message 5 of 7 , 26 Oct
              Lovely. A garden room which wouldn't look out of place at David Cameron's Oxfordshire abode !

              Regards

              David

              Sent from my iPad

              Message 6 of 7 , 27 Oct
                It is lovely though I was puzzled by your comment, till Roger explained about David Cameron’s look alike ! I had obviously missed that snippet of news.

                Cheers
                Ann

                Message 7 of 7 , 28 Oct
                  Hi Angela,

                  I think the underfloor heating is a fairly recent addition, they were all heated  in the past, usually with a wall heater. It is very snug, or at least it will be once we’ve kitted it out. Should be snug in winter and very handy in summer too.

                  You given me a good idea in your first line . . . only joking !!!

                  Cheers
                  Ann