Loweswatercam - West to St Bees - Thurs 2nd Nov -

    Message 1 of 5 , 6 Nov 12:22
      Hi All,

      If you want a change from the  Cumbrian Fells, then pick a nice day and head west as far as you can go without getting your feet wet.

      I ventured to St Bees Head with my brothers and family for a great afternoon out.  One word of warning, the permissive footpath from a few years back seems to have been discontinued so plan accordingly.

      Cheers

      Roger
    • David Claxton

        Message 3 of 5 , 9 Nov 07:11
          Hi David,

          It’s well worth a wander over those cliffs, the best time being at seabird nesting time and also at sunset time. Thanks for looking.

          Ann

          Message 4 of 5 , 11 Nov 15:17
            Hi Roger, hi Ann,

            YOu caught a wonderful day for your coast walk, which is a delight to see at your lovely pictures. The red sandstone is perfectly illuminated by the orange light of the sinking sun - the "golden hour" enhanced by "golden" rocks.

            Helmut
            Message 5 of 5 , 14 Nov 04:02
              Hi Helmut,

              That part of the coast is a lovely one, thanks for commenting.

              Looking forward to seeing your recent photos but we are enjoying having Lots of visitors at present, grandson Jack and girlfriend staying at present so will look when we have more time.

              Ann

              Sent: Saturday, November 11, 2017 11:17 PM
              Subject: Online Fellwalking Club - The O.F.C. Re:: Loweswatercam - West to St Bees - Thurs 2nd Nov -