Loweswatercam - Remembrance W/end - Saturday 11th -

    Message 1 of 5 , 15 Nov

      Hi all,

      The start of the Remembrance weekend and a visit to Sale Fell with Sherran and Bill brought three 'hobbies' into closer contact. Ourselves walking the fell coincided with the Lakeland Vintage Car weekend and a spell of light but steady cold breezes made soaring an option for those intrepid explorers of the skies.

      Full pictures and report @ http://www.loweswatercam.co.uk/171111_Sale_Fell_Sherran_Bill.htm

      Cheers,

      Roger and Ann.
    • John Gaughan
      Message 2 of 5 , 15 Nov
        Hi Ann & Roger

        Lovely photos of our walk on Saturday. Perfect for Harry, he seemed to really enjoy the grassy terrain:)
        An excellent meal at Quince & Medlars, looked after so well by Louisa. Such a nice surprise for Ann when that lovey cake appeared.

        Sherran xx

        Sent from my iPad Sherran

        On 15 Nov 2017, at 12:47, 'Roger and Ann Hiley' hiley105@... [fellwalkingclub] <fellwalkingclub@...> wrote:

        Hi all,

        The start of the Remembrance weekend and a visit to Sale Fell with Sherran and Bill brought three 'hobbies' into closer contact. Ourselves walking the fell coincided with the Lakeland Vintage Car weekend and a spell of light but steady cold breezes made soaring an option for those intrepid explorers of the skies.

        Full pictures and report @ http://www.loweswatercam.co.uk/171111_Sale_Fell_Sherran_Bill.htm

        Cheers,

        Roger and Ann.

      • David Claxton
        Message 3 of 5 , 16 Nov

          Hi both - a nice walk and beautiful vintage cars.

          I particularly liked the photo of the lone sheep against the backdrop of Ullock Pike.

          Happy Birthday Ann.

          Best wishes

          David

          Message 4 of 5 , 17 Nov
            Thanks David. we passed many cars en route to our walk as well. It is good weekend rally for them and includes some really hairy driving around Honister too.

            Ann

            Message 5 of 5 , 17 Nov
              Hi Sherran,

              Lovely to chat yesterday and so pleased your Mull holiday is going so well. Thanks for looking at the Sale fell photos, a great walk. Castle Crag will be up soon, when Roger gets a moment to sit down to up-load the album.

              Paula and family arriving soon so maybe another delay in so doing !

              Speak soon, safe journey home.

              Ann x