1.3.0.12

  • Andrew Pepper
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2007
      I've just released 1.3.0.12; this fixes a few problems, the most
      important of which were:

      Trying to do a print preview if no printers are installed caused a "no
      printer" exception error.

      Running a knockout competition with held back images caused a
      miscalculation of the number of images.

      Creating a scoring scheme with the wizard had a missing question; it
      didn't ask for the maximum number of images per author.

      -Andrew