Updating mailing list

  • emmanuel_abdulai
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2008
      Dear All:

      I am updating the mailing list to an e-discussion group and have added
      you taking into consideration the fact that you might not have time to
      go through the process.

      It is also meant to save deleting undelivered messages, so I am
      removing all email address that are inactive.

      Hope you accept my action and that this discussion group would continue
      to shed light on important issues of our beloved Sierra Leone

      If you disapprove of this, please let me know as soon as possible to
      remove you email address from the forum

      Thanks

      Emmanuel Saffa Abdulai
      Moderator