Re: FUBAR: Vietnam

  • Craig
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2010
      Hi Thomas,

      You cannot break FUBAR :) It is a free set for you all to bend, fold, staple and mangle to your hearts' content.

      If in a year's time there are fifty genre-based versions of FUBAR of which over half bear little resemblance to their parent, but all bring pleasure to their players, where's the problem?

      I'm still wading through the mekong delta of your rules and will come back with feedback. Be assured my feedback will be along the lines of improving your game not maintaining the racial purity of FUBAR.

      I expect that Pete Jones will wander in on this one at some point as he is a Vietnam rules afficianado.

      Cheers,
      Craig.