Force Lists

  • Craig Cartmell
    Message 1 of 8 , 5 Jul 03:10
      Gentlemen and developers :)

      Now we have a set of generic troop and weapon types, and the Second Edition is out, perhaps we'd like to revisit the following force lists:
      - Star Wars
      - AT-43
      - W40K
      - Warzone
      - WW2
      - X-Men

      Some visitors have also expressed an interest in seeing force lists for:
      - Stargate One
      - Star Trek
      - Starship Troopers
      - Firefly
      - Babylon 5

      My intention is not to pubish these on the blog, but let people know that such lists exist here. I am a little wary about copyright issues and also don't want to undermine other developer's user base.

      I have always seen Forge of War as being a cross-genre, hard SF set, allowing people to play their Clone Troopers against Mobile Infantry etc.

      Craig.
    • adamishyrwude
      Message 2 of 8 , 6 Jul 11:56
        i will sort out the AT43 lists straight away :)

        Who is doing firefly? that would be a bloody ace theme!!
      • Craig Cartmell
        Message 3 of 8 , 7 Jul 00:06
          Thanks Adam :D

          Message 4 of 8 , 7 Jul 14:23
            Got the U.N.A stats and weapons all done? do you want this list now? for the blog or wait till all the other armies are completed? (bare in mind it will take a while.... 6 armies now :P)
          • Craig Cartmell
            Message 5 of 8 , 9 Jul 23:31
              Right I am back from the dark zone (somerset).

              I think it'd be better to publish all those lists together.

              Cheers,
              Craig.

              Message 6 of 8 , 10 Jul 12:03
                ok mate, no worries - 2 done, 4 to go :P
              • adamishyrwude
                Message 7 of 8 , 15 Jul 08:53
                  At43 force list - all current weapons and units for all current and soon to be released armies all modded over to Forges
                • adamishyrwude
                  Message 8 of 8 , 22 Jul 08:46
                    Just thinking, is there any need to make a firefly force list? Seeing how Browncoats would come under conscript troops? and Alliance would be Line Infantry?