Game Club Shelbyville TN

  • James Venn
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2010
      Announcing a new game club in Shelbyville TN. The first meeting will
      be Sat Feb 27.. and we'll meet every Saturday 1-5 PM at the Rec Center..
      We have a room with 7 cafeteria style tables, so plenty
      of room. Entry is $1.00 per meeting.. (sign up at the desk when you come in..)

      The club will be open to all kinds of gaming: tabletop minis, boardgames,
      cards and RPG's.. Hard to say where it will go.. but I know the first
      meeting will have a Dark Future road rally..:-) I'll also be running
      a once-a-month Solomon Kane Savage Worlds RPG session.. and a Piquet
      minis game every month..

      Hope to see you Sat the 27th.. or any Saturday you can make..:-)

      Directions for finding the Rec Center:
      If searching for a map on the net,
      the Shelbyville Recreation Center
      is in the H.V. Griffin Park..
      http://www.google.com/maphp?hl=en&tab=wl&q=
      then search "h/v/ griffin park shelbyville tn"

      Coming in on Rte 231 (also 32 and 10),
      follow Hickory Drive (which starts on 231)
      until you cross Fairfield Pike onto Tulip Tree Drive..
      then just keep straight on.

      check Shelbycon yahoo group for latest info..