Been Gaming?

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 2 , May 19, 2007
      Hey John,

      Been quite a while with no nuthin.

      Surely those nicely painted figures have not been idle. How about
      posting an after action report now and again?

      mjc
    • john467460
      Message 2 of 2 , May 20, 2007
        'Fraid so Mike - Work commitments and all that (I've not even had a
        chance to try out your game yet). Summer's almost here so hopefully
        I'll get some gaming done in the evenings, and be able to knock up
        some reports (it's something I've wanted to do for a while).

        --- In frictionalheroes@..., "Mike" <quidveritas@...>