Dial P For Pulp Show 2 October 2007

  • David
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2007
      Dial P For Pulp Show 2 October 2007

      First off I now have a voice mail line set up, so please let me know
      what you think of the show, the number is 206-600-3121, and that is a
      United States phone number.

      =====

      News

      Ki-Gor: Jungle Lord from Wild Cat Books.

      Robert E. Howard's Almuric

      Fantastic Worlds

      The Last of the Trunk

      Solomon Kane movie, James Purefoy has been chosen to portray Kane.

      =====

      Reviews

      Astounding Adventures! Magazine No.1

      Moonstone's The Spider Chronicles.

      Conan The Phenomenon Dark Horse

      Now we have a special report by Deuce Richardson about this years
      Howard Days, the gathering in Cross Plains, Texas, of Robert E. Howard
      fans

      Red Shadows Part2 by Robert E.Howard. This is the LibriVox recording
      and is read by Paul Siegel. LibriVox is an online library of public
      domain works that have been released as Public Domain audiobooks. Well
      worth checking out at LibriVox.org.

      =====

      Lets Get Talking

      Where does PULP finish and Noir begin?