Is there anybody there?

  • john467460
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 28, 2007
      Hi,
      Has anyone had a chance to give the rules a go yet? Come on people,
      let's have some feedback. If I'm going to take this forward I'll need
      all the help I can get.
      John.
    • Mainly 28s
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 29, 2007
        John, I can't speak for the others, but I'm a little caught up in Real
        Life (TM) at the moment. Between moving house and pretty much
        rebuilding it, as well as some job-related issues my gaming's been
        pretty limited the last six months or so.

        Olaf
        http://mainly28s.com

        --- In frictionalheroes@..., "john467460"
        <formbyfan@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        > Has anyone had a chance to give the rules a go yet? Come on people,
        > let's have some feedback. If I'm going to take this forward I'll need
        > all the help I can get.
        > John.

      • David
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 30, 2007
          I am planning on reviewing various Pulp wargaming rules in my December
          podcast. I will read and review your rules, and hopefully get a few
          more members to join your group.
          I doubt I will have a chance to actually playtest them, but I have
          been gaming for years, so I would hope I can get a feel for the system
          from reading the rules!

          cheers
          David
          www.dialpforpulp.com

          <formbyfan@> wrote:

          > > Hi,
          > > Has anyone had a chance to give the rules a go yet? Come on people,
          > > let's have some feedback. If I'm going to take this forward I'll need
          > > all the help I can get.
          > > John.

        • john467460
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 1, 2007
            No problem Olaf, I'm just glad there's someone out there. I have to
            admit the same applies to me, working full time I don't get much of a
            chance to work on the game.
            John.

            --- In frictionalheroes@..., "Mainly 28s"
            <comte_du_flandre@...> wrote:

            > John, I can't speak for the others, but I'm a little caught up in
            Real
            > Life (TM) at the moment. Between moving house and pretty much
            > rebuilding it, as well as some job-related issues my gaming's been
            > pretty limited the last six months or so.
            >
            > Olaf
            > http://mainly28s.com
            >
            > --- In frictionalheroes@..., "john467460"
            > <formbyfan@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Hi,
            > > Has anyone had a chance to give the rules a go yet? Come on
            people,
            > > let's have some feedback. If I'm going to take this forward I'll
            need
            > > all the help I can get.
            > > John.

          • john467460
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 1, 2007
              Let me know when it's available, I'll have a listen (be gentle) ;)

              --- In frictionalheroes@..., "David" <dialpforpulp@...>