Re: Is there anybody there?

  • john467460
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2007
      No problem Olaf, I'm just glad there's someone out there. I have to
      admit the same applies to me, working full time I don't get much of a
      chance to work on the game.
      John.

      --- In frictionalheroes@..., "Mainly 28s"
      <comte_du_flandre@...> wrote:

      > John, I can't speak for the others, but I'm a little caught up in
      Real
      > Life (TM) at the moment. Between moving house and pretty much
      > rebuilding it, as well as some job-related issues my gaming's been
      > pretty limited the last six months or so.
      >
      > Olaf
      > http://mainly28s.com
      >
      > --- In frictionalheroes@..., "john467460"
      > <formbyfan@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi,
      > > Has anyone had a chance to give the rules a go yet? Come on
      people,
      > > let's have some feedback. If I'm going to take this forward I'll
      need
      > > all the help I can get.
      > > John.

    • john467460
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 1, 2007
        Let me know when it's available, I'll have a listen (be gentle) ;)

        --- In frictionalheroes@..., "David" <dialpforpulp@...>
        wrote:

        > I am planning on reviewing various Pulp wargaming rules in my
        December