      From: Will Hadcroft <wr.hadcroft@...>
      To: friendsofanne@...
      Sent: Sun, 19 December, 2010 14:15:49
      Subject: [friendsofanne] The Chattath Factor - Part One

      Friends,

      I am busy writing the third Anne Droyd book at the moment, Anne Droyd and the Ghosts of Winter Hill. It should be out next summer.

      In the meantime, the first episode of my Doctor Who audio play The Chattath Factor is available for download. It's a full cast drama with sound effects and music, and runs for 20 minutes. Episode Two is currently in post-production.

      You can download Episode One from here: http://www.westlakefilms.co.uk/chattath.html

      Will.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic