315Re: [friendsofanne] The Chattath Factor - Part One

  • Will Hadcroft
    Dec 20, 2010

      Thanks Julie. Very glad you enjoyed Episode One. The next two will be even better as the story develops.

      The theme was composed by James Leatherbarrow, and has the essence of the TV series theme (though it is a completely different melody).

      The incidental music was composed by Peter Dudley and it's an attempt at mimicking the music of 1970s Doctor Who.

      I'm up to Chapter Six of Anne III, so I'm on target for a summer/autumn release.

      Take care,
      Will.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic