323Anne Droyd and the Ghosts of Winter Hill

  • Will
    Aug 31, 2012

      Friends,

      I am pleased to tell you that Anne Droyd III, Anne Droyd and the Ghosts of Winter Hill, is well on the way.

      I have received the first eleven chapters back from my proofreader and I'm making the necessary amendments.  My artist Owen Claxton has delivered a number of sketches based on one of the chapters. I have chosen sketch two, currently featuring on the front page of Friends of Anne. I will update it as it progresses.

      If all goes to plan, the new book should be out before December!  :)