      Fra: Pia Sahlén [mailto:pia.sahlen@...]
      Sendt: 15. februar 2005 10:33
      Til: Århus Ultimate DK; Copenhagen Flying Circus DK; DANSKA FRISBEE FÖRBUNDET; Disc Dragons DK; Discus Finland JR
      Emne: VB: DIVE HARD IX - Even better on its own

      Carnegie USC invites you to

      DIVE HARD IX – Even better on its own.

      June 4-5 2005

      Right now the team maximum is set on: 16 open teams / 8 woman teams.

      Onlineregistration on www.cusc.se

      There are already several teams registered from UK, Germany, Sweden, Denmark and the Netherlands.

      Do not miss DIVE HARD anno 2005.

      Promise 2005 #1: We will provide you with better accomodations this time. We'd like to apologise for the small cabins 2004.

      Promise 2005 #2: We are still a low budget tournament!

      Promise 2005 #3: We will still provide you with top quality Ultimate, food (the famous burgers and pastas) and entertainment.

      So, you'd better register online before it is too late!

      If you have any wonders, do not hesitate to send a question to us at divehard@...

      Best Regards,

      Carnegie USC

      divehard@...