1404Kong Volmer Ultimate 2007 - Registration is open!

  • Allan Larsen
    Aug 18, 2007
      Hello guys!

      Ragnarok would like to invite you to Kong Volmer Ultimate 2007. Kong Volmer Ultimate takes place in Farum (20km north of Copenhagen) on 17-18 November 2008. You can register directly on the website: www.kongvolmer.dk. [1]

      Kong Volmer Ultimate is a cheap indoor tournament with room for 16 open teams and 12 women's teams. It is played in Farum Arena which has really nice facilities, room for three indoor ultimate fields, and accomodation right next door. Prices are 150 Euro per team including accomodation and breakfast (+ an optional party at 18 Euro per player). More information about the tournament on www.kongvolmer.dk.

      Cheers,

      Allan
      Ragnarok

      [1] We are currently experiencing some problems with our website being very slow. If you have any problems getting to the registration page, please try http://ragnarok-ultimate.dk/KongVolmerRegistration.html instead. If that also fails, write to us on registration@....

      --
      Allan Larsen
      Ragnarok Ultimate

      Mobile: +45 2894-4539