1411Kong Volmer Ultimate 2007 - Registration closes 23 September

  • Allan Larsen
    Sep 18, 2007
      Hello guys,

      We have just extended the registration deadline for Kong Volmer Ultimate 2007 until 23 September and there are still a few spots left. See the current line-up at http://ragnarok-ultimate.dk/kongvolmer/Registration/Registered-teams.

      Register your own team here: http://ragnarok-ultimate.dk/kongvolmer/Registration/Registration

      Cheers,

      Allan
      Ragnarok