1421FW: Martinicup Groningen, The Netherlands 20-21 december 2008

  • Max Pieters
    Oct 22, 2008

      Hi all,

      We sent this message already over Eurodisc, but to make sure that you get it also on this mailinglist.

      We are really looking forward to the Martinicup at December 20/21 2008. Preparations are well underway. The band for the party, for instance, is already arranged, and we are looking at more ways to make the tournament a total blast!

      At the moment we have teams from Belgium, Ireland, Latvia, Denmark, Germany, Austria and The Netherlands registered for the Martinicup.

      The good news for interested teams is that we still have some open spots in both the Open and Women’s division. The registration stays open till we have reached the maximum of teams we can handle. Registration is on a first come first serve basis. So if you want to be part of our magnificent tournament go to:

      http://www.gronicaldizziness.nl/joomla/index.php?option=com_content&task=category&sectionid=21&id=66&Itemid=153

      If you want more information you can find it there too, or you can sent an email to martinicup@...;.

      Remember that there are cheap flights to Bremen from all over Europe and that there is a direct bus connection between Bremen and Groningen.

      See you in Groningen?

      Max Pieters

      TD Martinicup 2008